information.space

where did my hylon go?

8.08.2004

Day o' disc golf

Long day, but a good one. Went to saltspring island today with my friend Zeb with his girlfriend Alicia and her mom, shaukty (no idea how to spell her name). They were going to a get together at the Centre of Saltspring, which is also the centre of Yoga there and has a very neat yogi (whom I didn't get to meet but heard some of his responses to people's questions). Zeb picked me up at 7am and we biked to fernwood to meet our ride. Zeb and I were going there to have a day of disc golf and we managed to get 3 runs in and a couple games of crib here and there. Much fun was had by all. I really should post more about it, because it was quite a busy day, but I've been out in the sun the whole time and up since the crack of dawn and am way too tired to type :). We're considering going to pender in a couple weeks, on our bikes and taking a crack at their course (which I hear is quite good). We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home