information.space

where did my hylon go?

7.20.2004

Japanese Slang Term for the Week

Again, randomly chosen by a flip through the book:

Manzuri. "ten thousand rubs"
slang: Female Masturbation.

useages and variations:

Aa! Atashi manzuri ni wa aki aki da wa! Hommono no chimpoko hoshii yo! I've had enough of playing with myself! I want some real dick!

Atashi neru mae ni maiban kanarazu omekosuri yaru! I always bang my box a bit before I go to sleep at night!

Atashi monogokoro tsuite kara zutto ateire shite'n no yo. I've been finger-fucking myself ever since I can remember.

Atashi odoroichatta! Ken no ijirimawashikata umain da mon! Futsū no otoko wa shiranai no ni sa! I was surprised Ken was so good at playing with my twat! Guys usually have no idea!

It's amsuing, apparently the word manzuri derives from the colloquial word for male masterbation, senzuri, "thousand rubs." Even the word implies women take more effort. I personally think it has more to do with your average males incompetence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home