information.space

where did my hylon go?

6.25.2004

the park

while I was walking back from compusmart (bought a new keyboard for 26bux as I managed to make juice jump about a foot out of my cup and onto my previous board making it ridiculously sticky), I worked my way through beaconhill park and was greeted by sparrows playing around me zooming along the ground. What I wouldn't give to have been them. As I got up to the play area, even though there was no sun, ample amounts of children were galavanting around the playground, amusing themselves in the water park. A large group of people, mostly asian, east and west, were hanging out together having a picnic and an all-round good time. Another small group of young boys were hanging out to my right around the pond, just enjoying each others company, and there was a band playing some great music, which at least 50 elderly people were enjoying throughly along with families interspearsed around the bandstand. All I could think was how lucky I was to be in the middle of so many happy people. I had a smile on my face all the way home because of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home