information.space

where did my hylon go?

6.22.2004

things like this

are what give me hope again. they bring that smile to my face I seldom know anymore. the one I used to have perpetually as a child, where nothing could worry me and all I did was ponder and gaze at everything as if it were a puzzle to be solved and the joy was the wonderment.

perhaps I'm being overly melodramatic, but getting my acceptance email from uvic today, within the hour of receiving my camosun college transcripts, defiantly made me ecstatic. few things could have had that affect on me. apparently they didn't require my high school transcripts, which is by no means a problem with me.

and the news got better when I went and logged into their page and looked at my transfer credits. they have given me 35.7 credits which puts me about three quarters of the way through third year.

ahhh, breath in that beatific air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home